Health and Safety Management System
What is ISO 45001 safety management system?
ISO 45001 is a global standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems that provides a practical solution to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. This standard has been designed with an intention to be applicable for any company regardless of its size, type and nature.
BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION
- Improves hazard identification and risk assessment
- Reduces downtime, overall costs of incidents at the workplace and the number of insurance premiums claimed
- Enhances the involvement of leadership and participation from workers
BENEFITS OF ACQUIRING ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Helps in building trust and brand integrity by providing an assurance that your management system qualifies the requirements of the international standard
- The certification also demonstrates that your management system complies with the international standard
- Validates the capability of your organisation and provides assurance in proposing profitmaking partnerships
HOW WILL YOUR COMPANY BENEFIT FROM THE CERTIFICATION?
ISO 45001 certification will benefit your firm with the help of a systematically structured guide, that will enhance your organisation’s performance. The goal of running ISO audits is to not only find non-compliances but also seek to improve the inadequacies, with the ultimate goal of providing your organisation with improved performance and productive results.
HOW WILL IT IMPACT PRODUCTIVITY?
Implementation of ISO 45001 in your organisation paves a way towards fewer workplace injuries and illnesses through a proactive approach to hazard identification and risk assessment which in turn leads to improved organisational health and safety. With ISO 45001 certification, companies demonstrate that they have taken every crucial step to protect the workers by eliminating ineffective practices which helps the employees to deliver more in a stipulated time due to effective systems in place.